Ahhh GIRLS!


I used to be like this…
image

Then I met a girl…

image


She was like this…

image


Together, we were like this…

image



I gave her gifts like this…

image



When she accepted my proposal, I was like this…

image



I used to talk to her all night like this…

image


And at the office I usedto do this…

image


When my friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like this…

image



And I used to react like this…

image


But on Some Day,
she received a red rose from someone else like this…
image




And she was like this..

image



And I was like this…

image


Which later led to this…

image


and this…

image


I felt like doing this…

image



I started doing this…

image

image


Ahhh GIRLS!
 

7 comentarios:

Ivonne dijo...

jejejejeje

Necesitaba reir!

Gracias!

Angel dijo...

A veces me sorprendo con tus post y me pregunto: en verdad tienes taaaanto tiempo libre ? es broma, salio buen el post

un saludo

PS: pero luego comos igue la historia?

Hasta en el último rincón dijo...

Que buena historia... mejor contada, imposible....

BocaDelcielo dijo...

Ivonnette,

de nada.

BocaDelcielo dijo...

Angel,

A mi también me gustaría tener tiempo para hacer cosas así.

BocaDelcielo dijo...

Marité,

Muy real.

Anónimo dijo...

Lo amo.

Es taan real.
Asi todo parece tan "inocente".